Dear valued subscriber,
Welcome to our September newsletter!
At LENSELL we work to make corporate performance insights accessible and affordable to everyone – so all investors can make better-informed decisions with confidence.
Let’s catch you up on what we’ve been doing at LENSELL in the past couple of months!
1. We've launched a new Diversiview version
Diversiview is the #1 Portfolio Planner for active investors who want to optimise their portfolio performance.
It is a cloud-based tool that uses deep, granular diversification to helps active investors design, validate and optimise asset allocation for investment portfolios to mitigate risks and increase stability of investment returns over time.
What’s better, you ask?
Several new features have been added, that help investors assess their current portfolio position, try more scenarios and make informed decisions about achieving their investment goals:
- Portfolio Positioning – See where your current portfolio sits in relation to other thousands of possible risk & return positions for the same set of securities;
- Diversification Rating - Allows you to compare portfolios and see which one has a better diversification;
- Diversification Alternatives - The top 3 least correlated securities and the top 3 with highest expected returns from the same industry;
- Sharpe Ratio - A widely used method for calculating the risk-adjusted return.
2. We've redesigned the Polairis website
We are very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Polairis website. This move made a lot of sense to us as we wanted to make the new website faster, easier to navigate, and more user-friendly.
Our goal with the new website is to provide our visitors an easier way to search and learn about pollution, toxic substances and polluting businesses around Australia.
3. We collaborated with MarketIndex on an ETF Whitepaper
The MarketIndex ETF whitepaper shows the process of selecting three optimally balanced ASX ETF portfolios that aim to match the return of the S&P/ASX 200 Accumulation index, but with less risk and volatility.
Diversiview was used for all Efficient Frontier calculations and to establish optimal portfolio weights.
4. We've got featured in the NEWS!
It always feels good when your work is recognized. We’re delighted to see LENSELL's work featured on:
- The Australian Business Journal - ‘15 Australian Fintech Companies to Watch in 2021’
- Finder - ‘Successful Investors Share tip 2021’
- Women’s Agenda's - 'Risk aware not risk averse’: The truth about women investors', and
- ASA Podcast Series - Podcast with Dr Laura Rusu.
“LENSELL is an amazing FinTech business that helps people make better decisions with the help of data-driven insight…the platform and its many applications are all unique and they help people solve complex problems in a novel and effective way. Perhaps the most outstanding application is the Portfolio Planning and Diversification Tool, Diversiview.”
– Australian Business Journal, 2021
5. We continue to be dedicated to financial education
At LENSELL, we understand the importance of one-on-one approach to education. We run a Webinar on ‘The Importance of Deep Diversification’ in collaboration with Australian Shareholders’ Association (ASA). The webinar received overwhelmingly positive response.
If you missed out on it, don’t worry - we’ll have another webinar on ‘How To Mitigate Investment Risk with Deep Diversification’ on 14th Oct 2021.
Dr Laura Rusu will explain more about portfolio risk, diversification, Modern Portfolio Theory and Efficient Frontier Theory. If you want to understand how all these concepts can help you manage your investment portfolio even better, this webinar is for you.
We’ve been working on exciting projects that provide our users exactly what they need:
- Launch of Diversiview NEW & Improved Version with several new very useful features,
- Redesigned Polairis Website to make website faster, easier to navigate, and more user-friendly,
- Collaborations on whitepapers, articles and research (more coming!)
- & Preparing a Webinar Sessions for those that want to learn ‘How To Mitigate Investment Risk with Deep Diversification’.
At LENSELL, we’re constantly innovating for improving transparency and information accessibility in the digital business world. Subscribe to our newsletters and stick around for future updates.
That’s all for this time. Stay safe!
- Team LENSELL